Not to be dramatic, however digital marketers these days live and die by the tools of the trade. trendy marketers are expected to be a million places at once. whether or not we’re digging through knowledge or fine-tuning our social presence, relying on the proper digital promoting tools means saving time and maintaining our sanity. So relax and, have a look at 15 top tools and get ready to overhaul your digital work life.
1. Google Analytics — www.google.com/analytics Track
everything on your website – from the total number of visitors and traffic sources to
conversions and revenue – for free.
2. Keyword Planner — adwords.google.com/
.A free tool to research and evaluate the worth of keywords. Right, now you’ve got
your tracking sorted you can start actually working on your website.
3. Peek — peak.usertesting.com Free user testing for your
website with the option to buy more tests if you like the results.
User testing should be a core part of any digital strategy. It’s your
way of checking whether what you are doing actually works.
4. MailChimp — www.mailchimp.com An email marketing
service with an outstanding free plan that lets you send 12,000
emails per month.
5. SEO Audits by SEMRush — digitalimpact.co.uk Find out how
what’s stopping your website from ranking on Google with this SEO
6. BuzzSumo — buzzsumo.com Find out what content will earn
you the best results before you’ve even written it.
7. Moz Learning Center — moz.com/learn/seo Regular online
webinars and online lessons hosted by the king of digital marketing
Moz, covering everything from SEO and copywriting to email
marketing and design.
8. LoopFuse — www.loopfuse.com Automate your email
marketing and lead, and watch your conversions soar.
9. HootSuite — www.hootsuite.com Boost your social media
presence by scheduling social content hours, days or weeks in
10. Tableau Public — public.tableau.com A simple way to create
beautiful graphs and data visualizations without hiring a
mathematician and graphic designer.
11. Sidekick — www.getsidekick.com This free tool from
Hubspot lets you see who’s opening your emails, when, how many
times and from where.
12. Boomerang — www.boomeranggmail.com Add scheduling,
reminder and automatic resend functionality to your Gmail.
13. Google Drive — www.google.com/drive Work from
anywhere in the world with anyone in the world using our favorite
cloud office suite, Google Drive.
14. Pixlr — www.pixlr.com Tap into your inner designer and
design graphics, edit photos and tweak images for free with Pixlr
15. Open Site Explorer — moz.com/researchtools/ose Analyse
your competitor’s SEO and borrow their tricks without paying for a