HOW PPC HELPS BUSINESS?
- For the growth of the business, it is important to gather fast results. Pay per click is the fastest process of advertisement campaigns and getting immediate results.
- It is a measurable form of result. Resources such as costs, profits, views, clicks, and visits can be easily calculated.
- PPC allows choosing where or when the audience will see the ads. This flexibility helps in segmenting the market and convey in front of precise viewers.
- This also helps in targeting keywords which are related to your industry, so when the viewer will search for the associated keyword ads will regularly emerge.
- It is measurable as well as a budget-friendly option.
WHO SHOULD LEARN GOOGLE PPC?
- who want to enter and work as a full-time career option
- who want to run their business advertisement online
- who want to work as a freelancer and earn
- Students who want to upgrade their skill set.
GOOGLE ADS PPC COURSE CONTENT
- What is Google Adwords (PPC)?
- Understanding the Concept of Online Advertisement
- How Google AdWords Program Works
- Setting Up AdWords Account
- Google AdWords Ads & Ad Networks Types
- Google AdWords Campaign Types
- Google AdWords Express Vs Regular AdWords
- Understanding Pricing Model
- What are CPC, CPM & CPA Ads
- Billing and Payment Settings
- AdWords User Interface Dashboard Overview
- Keywords & Customer Research
- Understanding Keyword Match Types
- AdWords Account Structure
- Creating Search Campaigns
- Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Ads (explanation)
- Display Campaign Creation
- Video Campaigns
- AdWords Shopping Ads
- Mobile App Installation Ad Campaign
- Google AdWords Extensions
- Mobile Device Targeting
- AdWords Bidding Types & Strategies
- Landing Pages Best Practice
- Conversion Tracking Code Setup
- Remarketing Ads in AdWords
- Campaigns & Ads Optimization
- Understanding Ad Ranking
- Google AdWords Tools
- 3rd Party Tools for AdWords
- Google Analytics -AdWords Integration
- Measuring Ads Result Matrix
- Google AdWords Reporting
- Understanding Ad Policy and Rules
- Google AdWords Exam & Certification
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Google AdWords works only as search adverts?
No. Google AdWords is a diverse advertising platform that includes search advertisement, display banners and advertisements on different platforms such as Gmail, browser, and YouTube.
What is the difference between Google AdWords and SEO?
SEO is the extended-term plan which involves setting up the website online presence which helps in bringing organic search referral traffics. Moreover, Google AdWords is the fastest way to collect organic traffic where investment is done prior to the traffic.
“I have tried Google AdWords, but it never worked for my business”. Why?
Usually, this happens when the campaign root cause is set up without the appropriate knowledge about how to use the platform and serving ads. So before setting any campaign, it is significant to accumulate the knowledge of policy regarding the usage of resources.
Can I own my own in house AdWords?
Yes, you can. But you need to understand all the details about the platform and campaigns. If you don’t, then definitely your campaign is going to suffer and cost can be increased. To run a successful campaign, it incurred a lot of time and learning.
What are the important factors to understand before setting a Google AdWords campaign?
Before setting any campaign, it is important to:
- Find the objective
- Understand product market and profitability
- Analyze the types of campaign to choose
- Keywords search
- Writing different copies
- Creating different ‘add extensions’
- Creating correct campaign structure
START WITH A FREE DEMO CLASS AND MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
We guarantee students satisfaction with our training study materials, methodology, trainers experience, and Hitech classroom learning environment.